Coleslaw with a bacon twist. Easy and lasts for days, unless you can’t resist it, of course!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 300 g bacon rashers chopped
- 2 cups macaroni cooked
- 1/2 white cabbage finely sliced
- 1/2 red cabbage finely sliced
- 1 red onion sliced large
- 1 capsicum finely sliced
- 2 carrots medium grated
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bowl
- 1 frying pan
Preparation (Ready in 10 min)
- Fry bacon pieces until crisp then drain on paper towels. Set aside to cool.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
English mustard or a teaspoon of curry powder can be added for a variation.
Use pasta of choice.
Red or green capsicum can be used.