This California Breakfast Sandwich is full of flavour and perfect for busy mornings on the go. You will definitely love it!
Ingredients (for 4 sandwiches)
- 4 English muffins lightly toasted
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 3 Tbsp Mayo
- Cheese as much or little as you like, Sliced
- 8 Slices Bacon Cooked and halved
- 1 Tomato sliced
- 1 Avocado sliced
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and grease 4 cups in a standard muffin tin.
- Crack an egg into each cup then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake until just set, about 12-15 minutes.
- Combine sriracha and mayo in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place cheese slices on top of the English muffin bottoms.
- Once eggs are done, place one each on top of the cheese. You may want to slice the egg in half to create a shorter sandwich.
- Layer tomato, avocado and bacon on top of the egg.
- Top with a generous dollop of sriracha mayo and cover with the top of an English muffin.