For a healthy 10-minute meal try this toasted chilli black bean, spinach and cheese tortilla.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 100g rinsed, drained canned black beans or kidney beans
- 30g chopped roasted red capsicum (not in oil)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ricotta
- Hot chilli sauce, to taste, if desired.
- 1 (about 48g) wholegrain tortilla
- 20g baby spinach leaves, plus extra, to serve
Preparation (Ready in 10 min)
- Place beans in a bowl. Use a fork to coarsely mash. Add the capsicum, ricotta and chilli sauce, if using. Stir to combine.
- Preheat a sandwich press. Place tortilla on a work surface. Spread the bean mixture over 1 half of the tortilla. Top with spinach leaves. Fold to enclose. Spray the tortilla lightly with oil and toast until golden. Serve with extra spinach leaves.