Ingredients (10 servings)
- 1 heaping teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1½ tablespoons water 1 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups whole milk, divided
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 10 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2½ teaspoons honey
Preparation (Ready in 1 hour):
- For the Panna Cotta:
In a small bowl, add the gelatin and water. Stir and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, vanilla, and 1 cup of milk and reserve.
- In a small saucepan, heat the other ½ cup of milk with the honey, and simmer over medium heat for several minutes until the honey has completely dissolved into the milk. Turn the heat off and add the softened gelatin to the sauce. Stir well and then slowly add the milk mixture into the yogurt mixture. Gently stir to combine.
- Pour the panna cotta mixture into 10 6-ounce ramekins and freeze for 45 minutes. If you have more time, place the ramekins in the fridge overnight.
- In a small glass bowl, add the sliced strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and honey. Let the strawberries sit and macerate for 30 minutes.
- Take out the set panna cotta, and top each ramekin with 1 tablespoon of the macerated strawberries.
Nutritional information (Per Serving: 1/10th of recipe)
Calories: 89, Total Fat: 1.3g, Saturated Fat: .7g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Protein: 4g, Carbohydrate: 15g, Dietary Fiber: .3g, Total Sugars: 14g, Calcium: 71mg, Magnesium: 9mg, Potassium: 114mg, Sodium: 57mg, Vitamin D: .5mcg